With leagues ranging from U9 to over 40, from competitive to recreational, we strive to offer affordable soccer to anyone who comes in our door. Our leagues are generally consist of seven 50 minute matches with a USSF certified referee. The top finishers in each division qualify for a championship game. Every new session has us adding more teams and divisions so we encourage you to sign up now.
- Coaches/managers must submit a $100 deposit to secure a spot in the league with full payment due by the start of the first game.
- All players must sign waiver prior to stepping on the field.
- An individual can play on only one team per division.
- The possibility of physical injury associated with soccer is serious, so we expect all participants to act responsibly and show good judgement and sportsmanship when playing
- Coaches/Managers are not to allow players on the field that have not signed a waiver.
Age Group Deadlines
UNDER 14 - Born on or after AUG 1, 2002 & Younger
UNDER 13 - Born on or after AUG 1, 2003 & Younger
UNDER 12 - Born on or after AUG 1, 2004 & Younger
UNDER 11 - Born on or after AUG 1, 2005 & Younger
UNDER 10 - Born on or after AUG 1, 2006 & Younger
UNDER 9 - Born on or after AUG 1, 2007 & Younger
$885 per session (7 games), per team
Field 1 (175' x 85')
Our adult league play is spread throughout the week on evenings with game start times from 6 to 11 p.m.
Adult teams can have a maximum of 18 players.
Leagues: Open Leagues are 18 years old or older!!!!16 or 17 year olds may play with the
permission of the Allsport Staff and written parental permission before the game.
Men's Open - Tuesday & Wednesday primarily - highly competitive, very experienced players
- Men's Over 40 - Monday & Tuesday primarily - friendly but competitive, each team is allowed 2 players between the ages of 35 and 40
- Coed Open - Thursday & Friday primarily - highly competitive, very experienced players, 2 female players on the field at all times
- Coed Over 35 Limited Contact - Thursday, Friday & Saturday primarily $820.00 (7 games) - Friendly division, played on the smaller field limited contact, all levels of experience, 2 females players on the field at all times,each team is allowed female players 30 or older. Males MUST be 35 plus.
- Women's Open - Sunday nights primarily - highly competitive, experienced players
U12 and under, $815 (7 games) per session, per team
U13 and older, $885 (7 games) per session, per team
U12 and under, Field 2 (140' x 60')
U13 and older, Field 1 (175' x 85')
Youth play primarily on the weekends. They will also play during the week when necessary, especially during 3rd session. Below is a general schedule for boys and girls
- Boys U9 - Boys U14 - play primarily on Saturdays and weekdays
- HS Boys - play on Saturday evenings and Sunday mornings and week nights
- Girls U9 - HS Girls B - play primarily on Sundays and week nights
- HS Girls A - play primarily on Saturday mornings